[blog event] Blog Ahead 2015



Blog Ahead 2015
I've never been much of the sheduled post type, not at least in the long term. I'd shedule posts for next week for example if I know I won't be able to do it the exact day. But I've been thinking for a long time I should get into the habit. Next month I want to participate in the NaNoWriMo, and in December I'll be having a state exam, and suddenly the idea of typing ahead some posts so my blog won't seem dead suddenly seems like a great idea.

In this challenge (click the button to go to the hosting blog and read all the details) the participants try to make 31 or more sheduled posts to go live after November 1st. My initial aim is to write 15 book reviews, 10 meme posts, and rest of the post numbers can be something different or to go towards the reviews or the memes.

I will update this post with my progress during the month

Коментари

  1. Good luck with your state exam, NaNoWriMo and stacking up blog posts. I look forward to reading them.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. !5 is a fantastic goal....good luck to you! We are delighted you joined in!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Good luck with the challenge! Eeps on NaNo and the state exams. Sounds like it'll be an exciting end to 2015!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Приписвам си половината от заслугите за този пост!
    Добре де, няма, сигурна съм, че и сама щеше да се сетиш :D
    Стискам палци да успееш, за да ти е по-спокойно през следващите два месеца.
    Между другото, виждала ли си коментарите във форума на Нано, в които хората казват, че подготовката им се състои в много, много готвене, та да напълнят камерата и да трябва само да размразяват порции през ноември? :D

    ОтговорИзтриване

Публикуване на коментар

Популярни публикации от този блог

[book review] The Host/Скитница

Летен четатон

[readathon] Имало едно време... - Приказен четатон от bookfan.tasy