Seriously series



Hosted by Reading the Paranormal
This is, I hope, the last challenge I sign up for this year. It's about finishing or cathing up with series and teh challenge is separated in three parts - already started series, series we're about to start in 2013 and rereading old favourites/ I also really liked how completing a series will be considered done if you read all of the volumes you own, or all the books pubished so far. Depending on the title, I may use both definition. It also depends on how many books of the series are published so far in Bulgaria. If I manage to read everything translated and published, I plan to count it completed (untill the next part comes out, of course)

For all the three sub challenges, I'm signing for the lowest level, Semi-Serious - 1-6 series

Надявам се това да е последното предизвикателство, на което се изкушавам и записвам за тази година. Това тук е за завършване на поредици, като е разделено на три части - поредици, започнати преди 2013, такива, каквито ни предстои да започнем, и препрочитане на любими поредици, като за тях не е задължително да минем отново всички заглавия в серията.. Много ми допадна и свободата, която е дадена при тълкуването - за "завършена" можем да броим поредицата, ако сме изчели всички книги, които вече имаме у себе си от нея, или всичко, което е излязло досега. При различните поредици, които следя, ще се възползвам и от двете условия, в зависимост от случая. А когато тя е все още в процес на превеждане и публикуване на български, ако смогна с това, което е издадено досега, също я броя за приключена.
И за трите части на предизвикателството се записвам за "полусериозното" ниво - 1-6 поредици

Here is my list for now

Series started pre-2013 (the titles I finished are crossed) that I want to finish/catch up of 2013
Black Dagger Brotherhood - J.R.Ward
  • Dark Lover
  • Lover Eternal
  • Lover Awakened
  • Lover Revealed
  • Lover Unbound
  • Lover Enshrined
  • Lover Avenged
  • The Insider's Guide
  • Lover mine - J.R.Word  (the last one published here, if nothing new comes out this year (but it probably will), I will count the series finished if I read this one)
The Heroes of Olympus - Rick Riordan
  • The Lost hero
  • The son of Neptune
  • The Mark of Athena
The Parasol Protectorate - Gail Carriger
  • Soulless
  • Changless
  • Blameless
  • Heartless
  • Timeless (Have the first three, so I will count it, if I read them)
To wake up a dragon - Nikolai Tellalov
  • To wake up a dragon
  • King's order
  • Full Earth
  • Unreachable Sun
Anna - Kendare Blake
  • Anna dressed in blood
  • Girl of Nightmares
The Mortal Insruments - Cassandra Clare
  • City of Bones
  • City of Ashes
  • City of Glass
  • City of Fallen Angels
  • City of Lost Souls (I don't have the last one, but plan to buy it)
The Splendid trilogy - Julia Quinn
  • Splendid
  • Dancing at Midnight
  • Minx (the publish date here is set for late spring, so I hope to finish this series in 2013)
Georgina Kincade - Richellle Mead
  • Succubus blues
  • Succubus on top
  • Succubus dreams (only first three are translated so far, have the second, plan to buy the third)
 Conquer - Adrian Lazarovski
  • Conquer the Bulgarian men
  • Conquer the Bulgarian women (yup, I read the secon one first, so I need to catch up!)
 The Kane Chronicles - Rick Riordan
  • The Red Pyramid
  • The throne of fire
  • The Serpent's Shadow
Charley Davidson - Darynda Jones
  •  First grave on the right
  • Second grave on the left
  • Third grave dead ahead (comes out in two days, woo-hoo!)
The Infernal devices
  • The clockwork angel
  • The clockwork prince (I don't believe the third book will be out here by the end of the year, even if I hope so)

Cafe Tarot - I don't know if manga counts, but if so, I read the first 4 volumes and plan to finish the rest.

 There are more series, but since I have no information on publishing dates, or I am unsure wether I will buy the book, I'm not adding them.

Series I plan to start in 2013 and own more than one volume already

Chaos Walking - Patrick Ness
  • The Knife of never letting go
  • The ask and the answer
  • The monsters of men
 Vampire Academy - Richelle Mead
  •  Vampire Academy
  •  Frostbite 
  •  Shadow Kiss 
  •  Blood promise
  •  Spirit bound
Warriors of Posseidon - Alyssa Day
The Exiles series - Hal Emerson

I have more books that are first in a series, but with no plans set on stone about wheter to finish it. I may add them, if I decide to read the whole thing.

Series started in 2013, where I only own one book and I don't know if/when I am going to get the rest.
Untouchable - Kristian Malinov
 Leviathan - Scott Westerfield

Rereads:
To wake up a dragon - reread the first volume
Percy Jackson:
  •   

Коментари

Популярни публикации от този блог

[book review] The Host/Скитница

Летен четатон

[readathon] Имало едно време... - Приказен четатон от bookfan.tasy